Thursday, November 3, 2016

Transition Period

Okay Okay Okay, I know this is suppose to be a predominantly Boston hockey blog, but I was previously occupied with the World Series. If anyone watched any moment of Game 7 last night, you can relate. I mean, that game was straight up insane! From the beginning,

the middle, 

to the end,
that game was heart attack educing. 

Congratulations to the keeper of promises, the breaker of curses, and just an incredibly handsome man! 

Theo Epstein, The real MVP

Now that I've gotten that out of my system I can focus on my real true love, Hockey! I have really been off my hockey game lately, but I promise that stops now! Granted I am not sure who half of the players on the Bruins are right now. The good news is that that gives me an idea for my next post! In my spare time (which I seem to have a lot of lately, eye roll) I am going to go through the Bruins roster and do my homework on all the new/unfamiliar faces. So bear with me if you are up to par with your Bruins knowledge because I need to play catchup. Just consider my next post a refresher course. 

Until next time... 

No comments:

Post a Comment