Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Testing, Is This Thing On?

Well Well Well, it has been over a year since I've written a blog post which makes me pretty much the worst blogger on the entire planet, or at least in my own eyes. Let me apologize for leaving you in the dark this past Bruins season. I don't know what came over me, someone test me for the plague because I was just overall bored with hockey.
Moving forward, I am trying to get my sh** together and will try to compose regular(ish) posts. I'm going to ease my way back into it so I'm aiming for a post every other week. Fingers crossed this procrastinating slacker can get her life in order. For those of you who have stuck with me, I applaud and thank you from the bottom of my heart and for those of you who haven't or are just starting, shame on you and get ready for some sarcastic posts about players, teams, shenanigan, and pretty much all things NHL.

I'm back bi***es!

No comments:

Post a Comment